4.15.2009

Happy Birthday Courtney!!!


Look how f-ing adorable we were!

Tomorrow marks the occasion of my amazing sister Courtney's birthday! She is turning 29, but doesn't look a day over 21. Courtney has always been the much needed voice of reason in my life (along with my mother).

Growing up in a house of women can be pretty taxing, especially when your sister and her slumber party friends come into your room late at night and laugh at you talking in your sleep, but I could not imagine having a more loving and caring big sis.

Walking her down the aisle at her wedding is one of the most meaningful moments in my life and I am eternally grateful for that honor. It was easy though, knowing that she was being blessed with such a great husband, and a damn good brother-in-law.

Now look at how good we turned out, man we're attractive! (Thanks Mom!)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY! I love you more than words can express!

No comments:

Post a Comment