4.12.2009

Happy Easter


I hope the weather down in Florida is a bit more pleasant than up in New York right now, at a brisk 36 degrees. Nonetheless, we have a fun day of Easter festivities planned. The girls downstairs are having a little Easter party, and then we're cooking some delicious dinner.

So I thought this would be a better time than ever to show you the awesome little church on the end of our block. This is Trinity Lutheran Church and I walk by it every day on my way to work. I really like the green roof and incredibly detailed windows, it makes our street very attractive.

I hope you guys all have a great Easter!

2 comments:

  1. How 'bout attending that beautiful church this brisk Easter morning? Love you, little brother! Happy Easter!
    Court

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney's comment was exactly what I was planning to write - maybe someday you will get the urge to go inside..
    I love you! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete